In this video, I review numerous white colored pencils for the best quality, opacity, strength, and durability. Whether you are new to colored pencils in general or simply looking for the best tool for your particular style and vision, here you will find some of my choices for the best white colored pencils including pros and cons for each.
For this review, I share my thoughts and show the effects each of these white colored pencils has on black Canson XL drawing paper. From wax-based colored pencils to even the effect of a bonus tool; the Uniball Signo white gel pigment pen is an alternative and excellent tool for highlights and bright details.
I have compiled a list below of each of these tested and review pencils and include the white pen and paper used in this video:
- Canson Xl Black Drawing Paper
- Prismacolor Premier White Colored Pencil
- Faber Castell Goldfaber White Colored Pencil
- Caran d’Ache Luminance 6901 White Colored Pencil
- Derwent Coloursoft White Colored Pencil
- Derwent Procolour Chinese White Colored Pencil
- Uniball Signo White Gel Pigment Pen