One On One Classes
One on one classes provides my students the ability to work with me exclusively on the specific interest and/or goals of their choice. Our first session will focus on exploring the student’s needs and learning styles to see if we are a match. Following that, I provide a curriculum best suited for the student and their family. I prefer to book one on one classes in blocks of 4-8 sessions for the ability to build and grow upon each meeting, however, I am flexible to the needs of my students and can work with any class scheduling formula or budget.
⊳ 1 Hour Classes
⊳ 1 Class (Discounted Block Rate : 4 Classes / 8 Classes)
⊳ Weekly, Bi-Weekly & Monthly Options Offered
⊳ Supplies Supplied By Student/Parent
Currently, I have been meeting with students via Zoom and it has been very successful, but plan to resume in-person classes hopefully soon.
CONNECT FOR MORE CLASS INFO
LEARN TO DRAW: GRAPHITEDrawing Basics for New, Beginner & Aspiring Artists
- Video 1 ‘Tools’: We go over the basics tool used to create a drawing. We will explore various types of pencils, erasers, paper, and more!
- Video 2 ‘Values’: We go in-depth about the importance of expanding your values and how to use values to create light and shadow.
- Video 3 ‘Texture’: We explore how to use different pencils, erasers, and other items to create textures.
- Video 4 ‘Blending: Blending is one of the toughest things to think with graphite. In this video, we talk about how to blend well using various tools and techniques that will provide the best effect for your drawing needs.
- Video 5 ‘Lines & Shapes: In this video, we explore lines and shapes and how we can best use them in our drawings techniques.
- (2) 15 Min: One-On-One Conustations / Critiques / Support (Zoom, Phone, Etc.)
- Not taught in real-time, but you can sign up for real-time classes.
Graphite Drawing Waiting List
CREATIVE COACHINGSupporting for Various Needs of Artists
- FREE 30 minute consultation: Meet with me one-on-one over Zoom, the phone, email, etc. to discuss your needs
- One-On-One Support: You will work one-on-one with me on goals and dreams that you want to achieve. We can meet over Zoom, the phone, email, etc. Whatever makes you most comfortable.
- Gallery Support: Do you want to show your art in galleries? As a gallerist for 5-years as well as an exhibiting artist nationally and internationally for 15 years, I can help guide you in the best practices to start your career as an exhibiting artist.
- Exposure & Marketing: Have you dreamt of having a supportive network of followers and supporters? With 310K Followers on FB and 26K on Instagram, I can give you tips and tricks to bring your social connection to the next level! As well as with a mailing list of over 2000 clients, I can help you step up your game with email marketing.
- Website Support: As a graphic and web designer for 20 years and the owner of Auxilium Haus Design, I have the background to help give you direction on how to better support yourselves in the technical aspects of your life. I can share with you the best platforms, what is most cost-effective and easiest to use.
- Audio, Video, Photography & Equipment: Need help with audio, video, photography, or other equipment setup or questions? With running two Podcasts (Create & Inspire Podcast) & (Auxilium Haus Podcast) a YouTube Channel, and having a background in audio and video editing, as well as being an award-winning photographer I can help you with audio and video needs or suggestion.
- Publishing: Looking to publish a book or other project and don’t know where to start? As a published author with 3 publishing houses as well as having a few projects self-published by choice and interest in having more creative control. I have a background in various types of publishing I can help guide you on your publishing needs. I am also a book cover designer as well as I have helped guide people in how to submit proposals to publishing houses to secure book deals.
- Various Mediums Support: As you struggling with working in your medium of choice. I have a background in digital panting, graphite, and colored pencils and can help guide you with tips, tricks, and critique support to help you improve your art. I also offer FREE RESOURCES.